Next Price Increase:
Day Of Price:
Prices will increase at midnight Mountain Time on the dates listed above. Prices subject to change at 5K Foam Fest's discretion. NOTICE: Prices may vary depending on wave time. Please click the 'Register' button to see waves and wave pricing.
Please read through and familiarize yourself with the following rules before coming to the event. Round House Racing reserves the right to deny the participation of anyone not in accordance with these rules. Any such individual will be required to leave the event premises immediately.
· I agree to abide by all instructions given from the race staff, park directors/workers, volunteers and medical personnel.
· I agree to not inhale or ingest mud, foam, or any part of the course.
· I agree, understand and acknowledge the 5K Foam Fest is an extreme event and accept all risks associated with the event.
· I agree that I am physically, mentally, and medically able to complete the course and all obstacles.
· I agree that I am at least 18 years-old or older, or will be by the race day. If not I will have the release of liability waver signed by my parent or legal guardian.
· I agree to not urinate or defecate anywhere other than designated areas.
· I agree to wear my bib number clearly throughout the race.
· I agree to not consume alcohol, ingest any medicines or substances that will inhibit my mental or physical ability to safely and effectively participate in the 5K Foam Fest.
· I agree to not bring drugs or alcohol onto the premises.
· I agree to not change, alter or abuse the course or obstacles that take place thereon.
· I agree to use respectful language and actions.
· I agree to obey all civil, parks, criminal laws and event rules at all times.
If you have a question click here and see if we have an answer for your question.
First off bring your friends and family—or anyone else who needs proof of your mud run and obstacle course skills or someone who needs a demonstration of your mud flinging abilities. Don't forget your mud money for parking and fun! You should probably bring a towel and some extra clothes because your clothes will get muddy and wet, but you probably already guessed this. If you forget your game face, then you're FOL (Foam Outta Luck).
Also, please bring your signed and printed waiver (as well as signed and printed waivers for any teammates' bibs you're picking up) to packet pickup! We cannot release bibs without a signed waiverfor each participant. There is a charge for replacements at bib pickup if you forget! (If you've lost your waiver, you can download a new one on the race location information page by scrolling down to where it says "waiver" and clicking the link.)
Make sure to bring a copy of the waiver signed by you to the race.
can start making reservations as of now! The rate is
$92.00 including a hot breakfast!
Below is how:
If you were registered by someone other than yourself and now need to edit your registration you will need to first "claim" that registration. To do so you will go to myevents.active.com and then either log in using an existing Active account or create a new one. From there you will enter in your Registration ID number into the blue box that says Claim Registration.
If you registered yourself or have claimed your registration and would like to edit or transfer your registration
A Child's Hope Foundation
Fitness is about achieving the best for yourself; charity is about helping others achieve theirs. Four years ago we set out to create runs and races focused around both fitness and charity. Knowing that the best companies are those that give back to their communities, we decided from day 1 to make philanthropy a core pillar of our business. Thanks to your participation in our 2013 events we were able to donate over a quarter of a million dollars to local charities nationwide. For 2014 we’ve set a goal to double our charitable contributions and raise $500,000. We’re partnering with A Child’s Hope Foundation (ACHF) to provide housing and basic necessities to orphaned children in developing countries. Together we are working to purchase land and construct new housing for infants, children and teenagers. Why orphans in 3rd world countries? Simply put because they have the least amount of support. These children rely completely on the aide of others merely to survive, let alone thrive. In meeting with these children we have seen their Everests of potential, and we saw firsthand how even a little help can make a huge impact. We know that you, like us, care about making a difference. We appreciate you joining our cause in making a dramatic difference in the lives of those who need it most.